Saturday 23 February 2013

Some lovely feedback from a client.

I came to Francesca for infertility acupuncture over 2 years ago.  I wanted to try a few IVF rounds with my own eggs before moving on to egg donor.   Francesca offered me, not only her calming influence, but her expertise and a listening ear through what can be an emotional and physical roller coaster.  I found the acupuncture gave me back a sense of control that is lost when nature fails you.  Francesca's knowledge of the IVF and fertility world is excellent - keeping up with all the latest drugs, treatments and websites - and it was a relief to speak with someone who instantly understood all the terminology.  She not only supported me with acupuncture prior to treatments but on two occasions, pre and post transfer at the clinic.  My last attempt was a positive and I believe Francesca's input was a key part of that success.  I fully intend to see her prior to the birth for some additional support.   To anyone starting on this journey, I would definitely recommend that Francesca is in your corner from the start!  
Karen - Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment