Monday 18 February 2013

January 2013



The last six months have all been about changes in where and when I work. I left Woodland Herbs in October 2012 after 8 years.  Woodland Herbs was where I built my practice and discovered how I like to work as a practitioner and it will always be an important place to me. We ran the first Acupressure courses there, which are still going strong, and I collaborated with other practitioners and set up Life Medicine, which is still a good website for practitioners.  I'm still working with Anna Hill who co-owns Woodland Herbs and is a medical herbalist.  We have found that the combination of  Herbs and Acupuncture work really well for our clients.

I have started working at a really lovely clinic in the West end called Nurture  (NurtureGlasgow.co.uk). I am part of the team there, offering Acupuncture and Counselling. The team at Nurture opens up lots of possibilities and I am there with two colleagues from the Natural Fertility Centre (thenaturalfertilitycentre.com), Polly Douglas, Nutritionist and Klayr Young (Medical Herbalist).  I have opened my own Centre for counselling, with Deirdre Parkinson, who I studied Counselling with at Strathclyde University.  We have opened Southside Counselling (southsidecounsellingglasgow.co.uk). I am so pleased that this has happened, it's exciting and I think we have found a reallyurture opens up lots of possibilities and I am there with two colleagues from the Natural Fertility Centre (thenaturalfertilitycentre.com), Polly Douglas, Nutritionist and Klayr Young (Medical Herbalist). I also have my practice on the Southside too, Southside Acupuncture.

Room Hire

The room at Southside Counselling is available to rent for Counsellors and therapists.
http://www.southsidecounsellingglasgow.co.uk/room-hire/
We are keen to have a small team of counsellors there and to provide somewhere that really meets the needs of both clients and counsellors. The room is lovely to work in, very peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment