Monday 2 May 2016

Qi-Gong

I am really enjoying my new Qi Gong practice. I signed up for an online module. Slightly cynical and immediately irritated by the hard sell for other courses that followed. But it has done exactly what I wanted, which is to put me back in touch with Qi Gong on a regular basis. Every day I am doing something and also thinking about how the Qi in my own body is circulating and how my own health may be being affected by blockages or stagnant Qi. I can honestly say that after a week I am already feeling better.  My energy feels cleaner both mentally and physically. My thoughts feel lighter and I feel less stuck and more as if I have perspective on things that have been worrying me. I am more physically aware. I feel stronger and more upright but also as if I have potential physically I can feel shifts in any tensions I have and more balance.  I think that part of my work as an acupuncturist is about embracing the ideas of Chinese Medicine such as Qi Gong. It helps my work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment