Sunday 10 July 2011

Ok, let's see if this works. This is my first blog. I am currently working on my website, which has been sadly neglected for the past year as I have been finishing my Post Graduate Counselling Diploma and that has pretty much taken up all of my time for a while. So revisiting my website is a strange thing. It feels a bit cobwebby and like there is a lot of spring cleaning and updating to do. I am newly qualified as a counsellor and somehow I need to incorporate that into the site. Also my work as an acupuncturist has changed since I was last here. And some of my headings need adjusting. I now work in Napiers off Byres Road, so I have added my contact details there to my bookings page. I am there very much as part of the Natural Fertility Centre which is very exciting. I am still at Woodland Herbs, although have changed my hours around a bit. My work there with Anna Hill has become an important part of what I do there and we are working on various projects such as the Natural Pregnancy in Glasgow website and also on Naturally for Women which is our own thing and is really a heading for working together which has evolved very organically and continues to be very rewarding. And I am growing my practice on the Southside of Glasgow. So, all contact details and prices are now up to date and I have added a combined back massage and acupuncture treatment to the list as this is something that I already do with some clients. That feel enough for now. I'm going to press 'publish post' and see what happens ........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



    Fertility Clinic Glasgow

    ReplyDelete